Ashlee Evans-Smith vs Germaine de Randamie added to Germany card
A UFC women’s bantamweight bout has been added to the UFC’s return trip to Germany on September 3 as the number 13 ranked Ashlee Evans-Smith takes on number 12 ranked Germaine de Randamie.
UFC Fight Night 93 will be held at Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany. The entire event streams on UFC Fight Pass.
Evans-Smith (4-1) 1-1 in the UFC is coming off a split decision win over Marion Reneau in Pittsburgh earlier this year.
“The Iron Lady” de Randemie (6-3) holds a 3-1 UFC record and is on a two-fight win streak. Her only loss inside the octagon comes via TKO to the current UFC women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes.
The current UFC Fight Night 93 card:
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Josh Barnett
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Alexander Gustafsson
- Ryan Bader vs. Ilir Latifi
- Aisling Daly vs. Michelle Waterson
- Tae Hyun Bang vs. Nick Hein
- Jessin Ayari vs. opponent TBA
- Nicolas Dalby vs. Peter Sobotta
- Christian Colombo vs. Jarjis Danho
- Scott Askham vs. Jack Hermansson
- Rustam Khabilov vs. Reza Madadi
- Henry Briones vs. Brad Pickett
- Germaine de Randamie vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith
- Leandro Issa vs. Taylor Lapilus
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- Bellator Bolsters Women’s Flyweight Division With Multiple New Signings - April 28, 2017
- UFC debuts in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada in September - April 28, 2017
- SFLC: Road to the Gold Episode 2 – Kurt Holobaugh - April 27, 2017