Bellator 146 weigh-ins take place today, and you can join us for a live video stream and official results beginning at 6 p.m. ET (3 p.m. PT).
The weigh-in take place at WinStar World Casino and Resort in Thackerville, Okla., which also hosts Friday’s event. The main card airs on Spike following prelims on MyMMANews.com.
Among those weighing in are middleweight headliners Melvin Manhoef and Hisaki Kato.
The full Bellator 146 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Spike, 9 p.m. ET)
- Hisaki Kato (185.8) vs. Melvin Manhoef (185)
- Derek Campos (153.6) vs. Brandon Girtz (155.8)
- Bubba Jenkins (146) vs. Jordan Parsons (145.8)
- Chidi Njokuani (170) vs. Ricky Rainey (170.8)
- Houston Alexander (202) vs. Guilherme Viana (204.8)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MyMMANews.com, 6:45 p.m. ET)
- Kenyon Jackson (188.8) vs. Bubba McDaniel (193) – 195-pound catchweight
- Chris Jones (149.6) vs. Treston Thomison (148.2) – 150-pound catchweight
- Stephen Banaszak (146) vs. George Pacurariu (145.2)
- Francisco France (185.8) vs. Ben Reiter (185.8)
- Julia Budd (145.2) vs. Roberta Paim Rovel (146)
- Josh Neer (170) vs. Andre Santos (170.2)
- Arlene Blencowe (145.2) vs. Gabrielle Holloway (146.2)
- Alonzo Menifield (222.4) vs. Zach Rosol (239.4)
Founder of MyMMANews.com
– After writing for Ultimate MMA magazine and serving as the editor for U.S. Combat Sports, both of which went on hiatus, I decided to venture out on my own and enlist a staff of writers and photographers that could help me achieve my goal of telling stories that would otherwise go untold. We pride ourselves in taking a deeper look into the fighter, and understanding what makes them tick.
– #1 Dad, Marine Corps Veteran, 80’s and 90’s Pro Wrestling Fan, MMA Commentator, Beer Lover, and avid movie watcher. Seriously….. I watch a lot of movies.