This week in a “Best Of” enjoy a special throwback episode that is very informative + interesting between MMA Ref Bill Bookwalter and Strength and Conditioning Coach, Ben Velasquez, who has helped former UFC Champ Chris Weidman and a handful of Olympic athletes.
1) In the first part of the podcast you will hear from Bill as myself and Ted Czech ask him fan questions and get into the lifestyle of an MMA ref.
2) The second part of this podcast you will be hearing from a very special guest interview that has stood out to me over time as a very educational interview for new and old fight fans. I dig deep and ask Ben to answer some age old myths and old wives tales about concussions and taking care of your body.
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure to subscribe below and find the videocast interviews on Youtube under the Pure EVil MMA channel. Find all the latest content from Pure EVil MMA Podcast on MyMMANews.com
Follow us on social media
Follow MyMMANews.com on Social Media
Latest posts by Eddie Villecco (see all)
- Gloves OFF Ep.3 With James McSweeney : “Dana vs Big Brown | G.O.A.T? - July 20, 2018
- UFC Pick ’em App Is Closing Up Shop And Fans Are Furious! - July 17, 2018
- EP.127 UFC 226 Recap With TUF 27 Winner Mike Trizano & Tyler Diamond - July 11, 2018