Kimbo Slice’s son signs with Bellator MMA, makes pro debut Aug. 26
The son of the late Kevin Ferguson, AKA “Kimbo Slice” has signed with Bellator MMA and will make his professional mixed martial arts debut on August 26.
Kevin Ferguson Jr., AKA “Baby Slice” will fight Jon Tomasian at Bellator 160 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California
Ferguson Jr., is 24-years old and made his mixed martial arts debut earlier this year. He defeated his opponent in just 83-seconds.
Tomasian (2-0) as an amateur has not competed since May 2014 and will be making his pro debut after a more than two year layoff.
Ferguson Jr’s father, “Kimbo Slice” died unexpectedly in June, days after he was diagnosed with a liver mass and congestive heart failure. One of the world’s best known and most popular fighters, he was 42 at the time of his death. He last competed in Bellator MMA earlier this year against Dhafir Harris, AKA “Dada 5000.”
The latest Bellator 160 card includes:
- Patricio Freire vs. Benson Henderson
- Henry Corrales vs. A.J. McKee
- Bubba Jenkins vs. Georgi Karakhanyan
- Derek Anderson vs. Saad Awad
- Kevin Ferguson Jr. vs. Johnny Tomasian
- Joey Davis vs. TBA
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- Sidney Outlaw to challenge for lightweight title at Titan FC 50 - May 27, 2018
- Brave Combat Federation reaches new heights with Europe debut - May 26, 2018
- Kunlun Fight World Tour Russia Results - May 26, 2018