Matt Brown vs Robbie Lawler set, winner could get title shot
Matt Brown and Robbie Lawler are each coming off what could quite possibly be the biggest wins of their careers and now the two power punchers will do battle to possibly determine who is next in line for a UFC welterweight title shot.
Lawler defeated Jake Ellenberger via TKO this past weekend while Matt Brown dominated Erick Silva just weeks ago and it was just today that UFC President Dana White announced that the two stars will headline a UFC on FOX event in July.
The card looks like this (as of today, May 27)
- Matt Brown vs Robbie Lawler
- Anthony Johnson vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
- Michael Johnson vs. Josh Thomson
- Daron Cruickshank vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Dennis Bermudez vs. Clay Guida
- Noad Lahat vs. Steven Siler
- Kyle Kingsbury vs. opponent TBA
Follow MyMMANews.com on Social Media
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- Tess Barrall named as female competitor for Gender Wars, Man vs. Woman MMA bout - November 21, 2017
- Bayfront Brawl IV brings Thanksgiving Eve title fights to Erie, Pennsylvania - November 21, 2017
- Alessio Sakara vs. Rafael Carvalho for middleweight title at Bellator 190 - November 21, 2017