Niko Price will finally return to the Octagon.
According to UFE Media, and later confirmed by both fighters on social media, Price is set to return on December 3 at Amway Center in Orlando, Florida against Phil Rowe. The main event of the card sees Stephen Thompson take on Kevin Holland, in a stacked Fight Night card.
Niko Price (15-5 and two No Contests) returned to the win column last time out with a decision victory over Alex Oliveira in October of 2021. After the fight, he underwent knee surgery to repair his ACL, MCL, and LCL ligaments, which is why he has been off for 14 months by the time fight comes around.
Price has been in the UFC since 2016 and holds a record of 7-5 and two No Contests in the UFC. In his UFC tenure, Price holds notable wins over Randy Brown, James Vick, Tim Means Alan Jouban, and Brandon Thatch while he has also shared the Octagon with the likes of Donald Cerrone, Vicente Luque, Geoff Neal, and Michel Pereira among others.
Phil Rowe (9-3) is 2-1 inside the UFC and riding a two-fight winning streak as he scored a TKO win over Jason Witt back in February and prior to that, he TKO’d Orion Cosce in July of 2021. In his promotional debut, he dropped a decision to Gabe Green at UFC 258. Rowe earned his way into the UFC with a TKO win over Leon Shahbazyan on the Contender Series.
With the addition of Niko Price vs. Phil Rowe, UFC Orlando is as follows:
- Stephen Thompson vs. Kevin Holland
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Sergei Pavlovich
- Derek Brunson vs. Jack Hermansson
- Rafael dos Anjos vs. Bryan Barberena
- Tracy Cortez vs. Amanda Ribas
- Darren Elkins vs. Jonathan Pearce
- Matheus Nicolau vs. Matt Schnell
- Eryk Anders vs. Kyle Daukaus
- Marc Diakiese vs. Michael Johnson
- Clay Guida vs. Scott Holtzman
- Emily Ducote vs. Angela Hill
- Yazmin Jauregui vs. Istela Nunes
- Niko Price vs. Phil Rowe
Cole Shelton covers MMA for BJPenn.com, MMANews, and MyMMANews.com while also being the lead MMA odds writer for Sports Betting Dime