The salaries from this past weekend’s UFC on ESPN 9 event have been released and the two men involved in the main event took home the most money.
MMA Junkie obtained a document from the Nevada Athletic Commission giving the pay outs for each fighter.
Former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley, who lost the main event to Gilbert Burns, earned $200,000. Meanwhile, Burns walked away with $164,000.
Two other fighters also had six figure paydays. Augusto Sakai earned $100,000 in his split decision win over Blagoy Ivanov. Also former title challenger Katlyn Chookagian ade $120,000 in her victory over Antonina Shevchenko.
A full lost of salaries are listed below. Those numbers do not include deductions for items such as insurance, licenses and taxes. They also do not include sponsors or UFC post fight bonuses such as “Fight of the Night” honors.
- Gilbert Burns: $164,000 (includes $84,000 win bonus) def. Tyron Woodley: ($200,000)
- Augusto Sakai: $100,000 (includes $50,000 win bonus) def. Blagoy Ivanov ($60,000)
- Billy Quarantillo: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus) def. Spike Carlyle: $12,000
- Roosevelt Roberts: $44,000 (includes $22,000 win bonus) def. Brok Weaver $12,000
- Mackenzie Dern: $66,000 (includes $33,000 win bonus) def. Hannah Cifers: $25,000
- Katlyn Chookagian: $120,000 (includes $60,000 win bonus) def. Antonina Shevchenko: $35,000
- Daniel Rodriguez: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus) def. Gabriel Green: $12,000
- Jamahal Hill: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus) def. Klidson Abreu: $18,000
- Brandon Royval: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus) def. Tim Elliott: $31,000
- Casey Kenney: $54,000 (includes $27,000 win bonus) def. Louis Smolka: $48,000
- Chris Gutierrez: $40,000 (includes $20,000 win bonus) def. Vince Morales: $20,000