The weigh-ins for UFC 193 will take place today, Friday, Nov. 13 at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, Australia. (Nov. 14 in Australia due to time difference) 5 p.m. ET (9 a.m. Sat AEDT local time)
Former UFC light heavyweight champion Forrest Griffin will hold a special Q&A beginning at 6 p.m. ET (10 a.m. Sat AEDT local time)
For the first time in UFC history two female title bouts will headline the card as bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey and strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk defend their coveted titles. In the main event, the undefeated Rousey faces undefeated striker Holly Holm. Somebody’s “O” has got to go.
More than 70,000 fans are expected to pack the Etihad Stadium, the largest crowd to ever attend a UFC event.
Rousey and Holm had the most intense staredown of the night, resulting in a shoving match and the two ladies had to be separated.
Below are the official UFC 193 weigh-in results.
- Champ Ronda Rousey (134) vs. Holly Holm (134) – for women’s bantamweight title
- Champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk (114) vs. Valerie Letourneau (115) – for strawweight title
- Mark Hunt (265) vs. Antonio Silva (263)
- Uriah Hall (185) vs. Robert Whittaker (185)
- Jared Rosholt (239) vs. Stefan Struve (265)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Akbarh Arreola (155) vs. Jake Matthews (155)
- Kyle Noke (169) vs. Peter Sobotta (169)
- Anthony Perosh (205) vs. Gian Villante (205)
- Danny Martinez (125) vs. Richie Vaculik (125)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Daniel Kelly (185) vs. Steve Montgomery (185)
- Steven Kennedy (169) vs. Richard Walsh (170)
- James Moontasri (170) vs. Anton Zafir (170)
- Ryan Benoit (125) vs. Ben Nguyen (126)
MyMMANews.com – We cover everything from MMA, BJJ, Bare Knuckle, Wrestling, Boxing, Kickboxing, and Judo