UFC 235 goes down March 2 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada with two title fights on deck.
Headlining the card will be Jon Jones who is looking to defend his light heavyweight title against rising contender Anthony Smith. In the co-main event, Tyron Woodley is set to defend his welterweight title against surging top contender, Kamaru Usman. While ‘Funky’ Ben Askren will finally be making his UFC debut when he takes on the former welterweight champion, Robbie Lawler.
Plus, Cody Garbrandy returns to the Octagon for the first time since August where he lost for the second time in a row to TJ Dillashaw. Garbrandt is looking to get back in the win column when he takes on Pedro Munhoz who is riding a two-fight winning streak. Meanwhile, also on the main card will be rising Chinese star, Weili Zhang taking on her toughest fight to date in Tecia Torres.
As well, fan favorites, Zabit Magomedsharipov is back taking on Jemery Stephens, in what will no doubt be his toughest fight to date. And, Frankie Saenz will be replacing Thomas Almeida (eye injury) to fight Marlon Vera on short-notice. ESPN was the first to report the news regarding Saenz stepping in. With that, the 13 fight card is officially set for March 2 in Las Vegas.
MAIN CARD | 10:00 p.m. ET on pay-per-view
- Champ Jon Jones vs. Anthony Smith – for the light heavyweight title
- Champ Tyron Woodley vs. Kamaru Usman – for the welterweight title
- Ben Askren vs. Robbie Lawler
- Tecia Torres vs. Weili Zhang
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Pedro Munhoz
Prelims | 8:00 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Zabit Magomedsharipov vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Misha Cirkunov vs. Ovince Saint Preux
- Alejandro Perez vs. Song Yadong
- Mickey Gall vs. Diego Sanchez
Early Prelims | 6:15 p.m. ET on UFC Fight Pass
- Charles Byrd vs. Edmen Shahbazyan
- Macy Chiasson vs. Gina Mazany
- Frankie Saenz vs. Marlon Vera
- Hannah Cifers vs. Polyana Viana