UFC officials will hold Saturday’s UFC 289 fight card from the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
In the June 10 main event, UFC women’s bantamweight and featherweight champion Amanda Nunes will put her belt 135-pounds on the line against contender Irene Aldana. Nunes was initially scheduled to have a trilogy bout against former champion Julianna Pena who was forced to withdraw due to injury.
In the co-main event slot, former UFC lightweight champion Charles Oliveira meets rising contender Beneil Dariush in what could determine the next fighter to earn a shot at gold at 155-pounds.
Order and watch the event by clicking the banner below.
UFC 289 results below:
Main Card – 10pm ET
Amanda Nunes def. Irene Aldana via unanimous decision (50-44, 50-44, 50-43)
- Nunes improves to 23-5, Aldana falls to 14-7
Charles Oliveira def. Beneil Dariush via TKO (punches) at 4:10 of round one
- Oliveira improves to 34-9, 1 NC, Dariush falls to 22-5-1
Mike Malott def. Adam Fugitt via submission (guillotine choke) at 1:06 of round two
- Malott improves to 10-1-1, Fugitt falls to 9-4
Dan Ige def. Nate Landwehr via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Ige improves to 17-6, Landwehr falls to 17-5
Marc-Andre Barriault def. Eryk Anders via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Barriault improves to 16-6, 1 NC, Anders falls to 15-8, 1 NC
Preliminary Card – 8pm ET
Nassourdine Imavov vs. Chris Curtis results in no contest (clash of heads) at 3:04 of round two
- Imavov is now 12-4, 1 NC, Curtis is now 30-10, 1 NC
Jasmine Jasudavicius def. Miranda Maverick via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Jasudavicius improves to 9-2, Maverick falls to 11-5
Aiemann Zahabi def. Aori Qileng via KO (punches) at 1:04 of round one
- Zahabi improves to 10-2, Aori Qileng falls to 24-10
Kyle Nelson def. Blake Bilder via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Nelson improves to 14-5-1, Bilder falls to 8-1-1
Early Prelims – 7pm ET
Stephen Erceg def. David Dvorak via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Erceg improves to 10-1, Dvorak falls to 20-6
Diana Belbita def. Maria Oliveira via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Belbita improves to 15-7, Oliveira falls to 13-7
MyMMANews.com – We cover everything from MMA, BJJ, Bare Knuckle, Wrestling, Boxing, Kickboxing, and Judo