Las Vegas – As part of UFC International Fight Week™, thousands of fans from all over the world will celebrate their passion for mixed martial arts (MMA) during UFC Fan Expo® July 5-6 at Mandalay Bay Convention Center. During the two-day event fans will have access to the sport’s biggest names, interact with industry icons and more than 150 vendors, participate in exhibitions, fighter autograph and training sessions, and enjoy other special events and competitions. The UFC Fan Expo will culminate with the exciting conclusion of The Ultimate Fighter® 19 Finale on Sunday, July 6 at Mandalay Bay Events Center.
Tickets and VIP packages for the UFC Fan Expo are on sale NOW at www.ufcfanexpo.com. Tickets for Saturday, July 5 are priced at $45, while tickets for Sunday, July 6 are priced at $40. A two-day pass is also available and is priced at $60. Fans are encouraged to buy their tickets now and save, as ticket pricing will increase at the door. Ticket on-sale for The Ultimate Fighter® 19 Finale will be announced at a later date.
This marks the fifth UFC Fan Expo held in Las Vegas since its inception in 2009, with additional UFC Fan Expos being held in Boston, London, Toronto and Houston.
Activities, appearances and sessions will be announced in the coming weeks. Current highlights include:
• 50+ UFC stars and celebrities
• Youth and adult, grappling and mixed martial arts tournaments
• Autograph sessions with fighters
• Q&A sessions with fighters and personalities
• Training and development sessions with some of the most influential figures in MMA
• Live performances that showcase Las Vegas’ entertainment
• Interactive fan events
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic & Takanori “The Fireball Kid” Gomi return New Year’s Eve - December 11, 2017
- Boxing champ Anthony Joshua punches through glass at Under Armour store - December 10, 2017
- Dana White’s campaign to meet bullied student, Keaton Jones, successful - December 10, 2017