UFC Fight Night Goiania: Post fight bonus recap
Fight of the Night: Charles Oliveira (W) vs. Nik Lentz
Performances Bonus: Charles Oliveira and Rony Jason
• Oliveira and Lentz fought for over 11 minutes in a back and forth battle. Oliveira dominated the first round and almost got a finish, but a tough Lentz hung on and even managed some of his own offense in the second round. But Oliveira was too much in the end, pulling off the submission by guillotine choke in the third round.
• Rony Jason submitted Damon Jackson 3:31 into the very first round.
• Lentz and Jason each earn an additional $50k, while Oliveira takes home $100k for his outstanding performance.
Follow MyMMANews.com on Social Media
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder of MyMMANews.com
- After writing for Ultimate MMA magazine and serving as the editor for U.S. Combat Sports, both of which went on hiatus, I decided to venture out on my own and enlist a staff of writers and photographers that could help me achieve my goal of telling stories that would otherwise go untold. We pride ourselves in taking a deeper look into the fighter, and understanding what makes them tick.
- #1 Dad, Marine Corps Veteran, 80's and 90's Pro Wrestling Fan, MMA Commentator, Beer Lover, and avid movie watcher. Seriously..... I watch a lot of movies.
Fifth-straight win will earn him strawweight validation, says Rene Catalan - July 21, 2018
Invicta FC 30, UFC Hamburg, DWTNCS, PFL, more on Split Decision MMA Podcast - July 21, 2018
UFC Hamburg, Bellator Welterweight Grand Prix, more on SFLC Podcast - July 21, 2018