UFC Fight Night Goiania: Post fight bonus recap
Fight of the Night: Charles Oliveira (W) vs. Nik Lentz
Performances Bonus: Charles Oliveira and Rony Jason
• Oliveira and Lentz fought for over 11 minutes in a back and forth battle. Oliveira dominated the first round and almost got a finish, but a tough Lentz hung on and even managed some of his own offense in the second round. But Oliveira was too much in the end, pulling off the submission by guillotine choke in the third round.
• Rony Jason submitted Damon Jackson 3:31 into the very first round.
• Lentz and Jason each earn an additional $50k, while Oliveira takes home $100k for his outstanding performance.Follow MyMMANews.com on Social Media
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- Matt Serra named to UFC Hall of Fame Class of 2018 - April 21, 2018
- UFC Fight Night 128 Results – Edson Barboza vs Kevin Lee - April 21, 2018
- SDMMA – Leslie Smith finishes UFC contract without throwing a punch - April 21, 2018