UFC Fight Night Goiania: Post fight bonus recap
Fight of the Night: Charles Oliveira (W) vs. Nik Lentz
Performances Bonus: Charles Oliveira and Rony Jason
• Oliveira and Lentz fought for over 11 minutes in a back and forth battle. Oliveira dominated the first round and almost got a finish, but a tough Lentz hung on and even managed some of his own offense in the second round. But Oliveira was too much in the end, pulling off the submission by guillotine choke in the third round.
• Rony Jason submitted Damon Jackson 3:31 into the very first round.
• Lentz and Jason each earn an additional $50k, while Oliveira takes home $100k for his outstanding performance.
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- USKA to host Rami Ibrahim’s 186th professional Muay Thai Fight - August 20, 2017
- Legendary music group The Killers music video for Mayweather-McGregor - August 20, 2017
- Before May-Mac, Play the Money Fight Game – Punch Justin Bieber - August 20, 2017