UFC returns to Singapore
Singapore – UFC® makes its highly anticipated return to Singapore on Saturday, June 17 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. Tickets to UFC FIGHT NIGHT®: SINGAPORE go on sale Thursday, April 13 at 10 a.m. SGT via Sports Hub Tix.
Fans who follow UFC on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram can access pre-sale tickets today, April 12, by using the promo code UFCSINGAPORE.
UFC FIGHT NIGHT®: SINGAPORE will also feature the following confirmed bouts:
– Former lightweight kingpin Rafael Dos Anjos, (25-9-0, fighting out of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) regarded as one of the pound for pound best lightweight fighters on the planet, will make his welterweight debut in a thrilling match-up against Belgian veteran Tarec Saffiedine (16-6-0, fighting out of Brussels, Belgium). The last time Belgium’s first UFC fighter fought in Singapore, he walked away with a Fight of the Night bonus
– Undefeated prospect Naoki Inoue (10-0, fighting out of Toyohashi, Aichi, Japan) will make his UFC debut in the Garden City. Facing off across the Octagon® will be the also undefeated Filipino Carls “Golden Boy” John De Tomas (6-0, fighting out of the Quezon City, Philippines)For the latest card information or current fight news, please visit UFC.com. All bouts are subject to change. More bouts will be confirmed as they become available.
Tickets for UFC FIGHT NIGHT®: SINGAPORE will go on sale Wednesday, April 13 at 10 a.m. and are priced at S$378, S$248, S$128, S$98, and S$58 (prices do not include applicable service charges and fees). Tickets will be available for purchase online at www.sportshubtix.sg, the Sports Hub Tix Box Office, Sports Hub Tix Outlets at all SingPost locations, and by calling Sports Hub Tix Hotline at +65 3158 7888. Early bird promotions will be available from April 13-27.
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- Police officer inside the cage: Inspiring story of Crisanto Pitpitunge - February 21, 2018
- USA to clash with Poland at Brave 10 in Jordan- Sidney Wheeler to make Brave CF debut - February 21, 2018
- UFC recognized as world’s fifth-most innovative company in sports - February 20, 2018