The weigh-ins for UFC on FOX 17 take place at 4pm EST today at the Amway Center in Orlando, Fla., which also host Saturday’s event. Tomorrow, the main card airs on FOX following prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.
In the main event, UFC lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos defends his title against “Cowboy” Donald Cerrone.
There was some confusion as to the accuracy of the scale employed by the Florida State Athletic Commission as several fighters missed weight on their first attempts much to their surprise.
Even UFC matchmaker Joe Silva questioned the official scale’s accuracy while talking to a commission rep. Regardless, both fighters have additional time to make weight.
The full UFC on FOX 17 weigh-ins results include:
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Champ Rafael dos Anjos (154.5) vs. Donald Cerrone (154.5) – for lightweight title
- Junior Dos Santos (239) vs. Alistair Overeem (243)
- Nate Diaz (156) vs. Michael Johnson (155.5)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (114.5) vs. Randa Markos (116)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 5 p.m. ET)
- Myles Jury (146) vs. Charles Oliveira (150.5)*
- C.B. Dollaway (185.5) vs. Nate Marquardt (186)
- Sarah Kaufman (136) vs. Valentina Shevchenko (134)
- Tamdan McCrory (185) vs. Josh Samman (186)
- Danny Castillo (156)+ vs. Nik Lentz (156)
- Jim Alers (145) vs. Cole Miller (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 3:30 p.m. ET)
- Leon Edwards (171) vs. Kamaru Usman (171)
- Hayder Hassan (170) vs. Vicente Luque (171)
- Luis Henrique (248) vs. Francis Ngannou (254)
* – Missed weight on first attempt
+ – Weighed 158 pounds on first attempt but 156 on second
Follow MyMMANews.com on Social Media
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- Matt Serra named to UFC Hall of Fame Class of 2018 - April 21, 2018
- UFC Fight Night 128 Results – Edson Barboza vs Kevin Lee - April 21, 2018
- SDMMA – Leslie Smith finishes UFC contract without throwing a punch - April 21, 2018