Johnny Eblen Bellator 250 Post-Fight Interview
Middleweight “Soldier Boy” Johnny Eblen (6-0) of American Top Team fights Taylor Johnson (6-1).
Eblen, 28, was born in Kansas City. He became a 2009 state champion at 189 pounds, representing Park Hill High School. After wrestling and graduating from Missouri in 2015, he turned to MMA training at ATT in South Florida.
This is Eblen’s first fight in more than a year after recovering from knee surgery. He hasn’t fought since Oct. 2019 when he defeated Mauricio Alonso via unanimous decision.
Another eager finisher is Johnson, who is coming off a upset heel hook finish of Ed Ruth in just 59 seconds. He has yet to go to the judges scorecards over seven fights and his only loss came under the Dana White’s Contender Series banner in 2019.
Bellator 250 main card (8 p.m. ET)
- Gegard Mousasi vs. Douglas Lima – Vacant Middleweight Championship
- Henry Corrales vs. Brandon Girtz, Featherweights
- Dalton Rosta vs. Ty Gwerder, Middleweights
Bellator 250 prelims (6 p.m. ET)
- Jake Hager vs. Brandon Calton, Heavyweights
- Sabah Homasi vs. Bobby Voelker, Welterweights
- Johnny Eblen vs. Taylor Johnson, Middleweights
- Adam Borics vs. Erick Sanchez, 150-pound catchweight
- Cody Law vs. Orlando Ortega, Featherweights
First locked my eyes on MMA in 2011, and from that night I knew I was invested – haven’t took my eyes of MMA since.
Growing up watching some of the greats to lock horns, and watch the best MMA has to offer, GSP,Silva, Jones and many more.
Been dedicated more then ever to write articles for MMA more then ever, the mission is to get to the top and wont stop until that is accomplished,