MATRIX FIGHTS 9 FIGHT WEEK SET TO KICK OFF THIS THURSDAY WITH PUBLIC WEIGH-INS
PHILADELPHIA, PA – The return of Philadelphia’s premier Mixed Martial Arts event – MATRIX FIGHTS (www.MatrixFights.com and @MatrixFigfhts) — is scheduled to take place this Friday, Dec. 5, at the Pennsylvania National Guard Armory in Northeast Philadelphia located at 2700 Southampton Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19154. Bell time for Matrix Fights 9 is 7:00 PM ET with doors opening at 6:30 PM ET and Will Call opening at 6:00 PM ET.
Prior to event day, Matrix will be kicking off festivities on Thursday, Dec. 4 at 6:00 PM ET for its public weigh-in featuring all athletes from both its amateur and pro fight card. The weigh-ins are FREE, open to the public and will be held at Brian’s Harley Davidson at 600 S Flowers Mill Rd., Langhorne, PA 19047. Tickets for the event will be available for purchase at weigh-ins with both cash and credit card transactions being accepted.
The official after-party for Matrix Fights 9 is scheduled to begin immediately after the event on Friday, Dec. 5 and will emanate from Z-Bar located at 100 Spring Garden St, Philadelphia, PA 19123.
Tickets for the event are $30 (General Admission); $45 (non-premium floor seating); $60 (premium floor seating); $125 (front row); and $250 (V.I.P. inside barricade) and are available for purchase via credit card at www.MatrixFights.com (click the “Tickets” tab on the top navigational bar) or www.MatrixTickets.com. You can purchase tickets via phone by calling 215.609.8617. Additionally, you can purchase tickets in person (cash sales only) at the following approved Matrix Fights 9 sales centers: Martinez BJJ in Northeast Philadelphia; Daddis Fight Camps in South Philadelphia; Balance Studios in Center City; the UFC Gym in Springfield, PA; and at Grindhouse MMA inside the Aquatic Fitness Center in Feasterville, PA.
The current fight card for Matrix Fights 9 (card subject to change) is as follows:
PRO CARD –
– MAIN EVENT: Jesus Martinez vs. LeVon Maynard @ 185 lbs.
– CO-MAIN EVENT: Will Martinez vs. Ian Rammel @ 155 lbs.
– Andreas Spang vs. J.A. Dudley @ heavyweight
– Brylan Van Artsdalen vs. Steve McCabe @ 145 lbs.
– Ryan Cafaro vs. Matt Kakareka @ 145 lbs.
– Anthony Dill vs. Dwayne Holman Jr. @ 135 lbs.
AMATEUR CARD –
– MAIN EVENT FOR THE 215 MMA SUPER WELTERWEIGHT TITLE: William Green vs. Paul Sims @ 177 lbs.
– Ryan Kemmerer vs. Jack Hartenstine @ 140 lbs. w/advanced amateur rules
– WMMA: Amanda Kramny vs. Serena DeJesus @ 138 lbs.
– John Beck vs. Ryan Balintfy @ 175 lbs.
– Kevin Wong vs. Stephen Elsenbeck @ 155 lbs.Follow MyMMANews.com on Social Media
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- Ana Julaton talks Friday night’s fight at Bellator 185 – SFLC Podcast - October 18, 2017
- Copa Combate – Women’s Co-Main Event Added To Live TV Broadcast - October 18, 2017
- Limited-Edition Randy Couture Bobblehead to be Released at Bellator 186 on Nov. 3 - October 18, 2017