Toby Misech discusses his upcoming fight against former Bellator bantamweight champion Eduardo Dantas at Bellator 215. The event will kick off a weekend doubleheader for the organization on Feb. 15 at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
“2 Quick” talks about getting the short notice opportunity following the injury to Manny Vazquez, what it was like to wait for a week to see if the fight would actually come to fruition, his Bellator 212 win in his home state of Hawaii, where a victory over the former champion might take him, how he can “only see this fight ending with a knockout” victory and much more.
Bellator 215 will be headlined by a heavyweight bout between Matt Mitrione and Sergei Kharitonov.
Bellator 215 Fight Card
Main Card, 9 p.m., Paramount Network
- Matt Mitrione vs. Sergei Kharitonov
- Logan Storley vs. Ion Pascu
- Eduardo Dantas vs. Toby Misech
- Mike Kimbel vs. John Douma
- Austin Vanderford vs. Cody Jones
Preliminary Card, 7 p.m.
- Tabetha Ann Watkins vs. Lindsey VanZandt
- Jason Rine vs. Pete Rogers
- Amanda Bell vs. Amber Leibrock
- Marcus Surin vs. Pedro Gonzalez
- Billy Goff vs. Ryan Hardy Evans
- Ilya Kotau vs. Pat McCrohan
Mike Heck is the a freelance MMA journalist covering the sport for a number of websites. Specializing in video interviews, Mike interviews everybody from prospects, to title contenders, to world champions, along with other influential personalities in the sport of MMA. Subscribe to his channel at https://youtube.com/mikeheckmma.