Toronto is a bustling city, full of life and culture. It’s also one of the most diverse cities in Canada. If you’re looking for something to do that will get your blood pumping, head on over to Toronto.
Toronto has many different neighborhoods with their own unique vibe and personality. This article will help you navigate some of them and offer up ideas for what you can do to have the best day trips from Toronto.
Top 10 Exciting Things To Do In Toronto
- Catch a baseball game at the Rogers Centre – The Toronto Blue Jays are one of the most popular teams in Canada, and their home stadium, the Rogers Centre, is a great place to catch a game. There’s nothing quite like the excitement of a live baseball game.
- Take a walk or bike ride along the Martin Goodman Trail – This popular trail stretches for over 20 miles along the shores of Lake Ontario. It’s a great way to get some exercise and enjoy some beautiful scenery.
- Check out the Art Gallery of Ontario – This world-renowned art gallery is home to an impressive collection of art from around the world. It’s definitely worth a visit if you’re interested in art.
- Visit the Toronto Zoo – The Toronto Zoo is one of the largest zoos in the world and is home to over 5,000 animals. It’s a great place to learn about different animal species and see them up close.
- Go for a swim at one of Toronto’s many beaches – With so many lakeside beaches to choose from, you’re sure to find one that suits your taste. Whether you’re looking for a quiet spot to relax or a busy beach with lots of activities, there’s definitely a beach in Toronto for you.
- Shop till you drop at the Eaton Centre – This massive shopping mall is home to over 250 stores and restaurants. It’s the perfect place to find gifts for friends and family members. You’re sure to find something that everyone will love.
- See a show at the Princess of Wales Theatre – This beautiful theatre is home to a variety of live performances, including musicals, dramas, and comedies. It’s a great place to see a show if you’re looking for something different.
- Visit the CN Tower – The CN Tower is one of Toronto’s most iconic landmarks and is definitely worth a visit. At over 1,800 feet tall, it’s the tallest free-standing structure in North America.
- Eat some authentic Canadian cuisine – There are plenty of great restaurants in Toronto that serve up delicious Canadian cuisine. So whether you’re in the mood for poutine, maple syrup, or Nanaimo bars, you’re sure to find something to your taste.
- Enjoy a spring picnic in one of Toronto’s many parks – What could be more enjoyable than spending a spring day outdoors relaxing in a beautiful park? Toronto has plenty of parks to choose from, so you’re sure to find one
How To Make The Most Out Of Your Trip To Toronto?
If you love art, The Distillery District is the place for you. This cobblestoned area is home to many art galleries, boutiques, and restaurants. Make sure to check out the Art Gallery of Ontario while you’re there!
For those who want to get outside and explore, Trinity Bellwoods Park is a great option. Take a stroll through the park, and people watch or bring a picnic lunch to enjoy in the sun.
Kensington Market is the perfect spot if you’re looking for a more laid-back day. This historic district is full of vibrant colors, interesting architecture, and delicious food. So wander around and pop into some of the unique shops – you’re sure to find something special.
No matter what your interests are, Toronto has something for everyone. So get out and explore all that this city has to offer!
Toronto is a beautiful city that has something for everyone. It’s home to museums, art galleries, beaches, and many other attractions. So whether you want to do some shopping or enjoy the outdoors with family and friends, Toronto should be at the top of your list when planning your next trip north of the border!
We may receive commissions and other revenues from this article. We are a paid partner of organizations mentioned in this article.