Performance bonuses: Josh Barnett, Uriah Hall, Diego Brandao and Keita Nakamura
• Barnett put in a historic performance in his five-round battle with Roy Nelson in the main event. ‘The Warmaster’ connected with 95 significant clinch strikes against Nelson, a new single-fight UFC record, en-route to victory and an extra bonus for his efforts. His 146 significant strikes mark a new single-fight heavyweight record.
• You’ll see Uriah Hall’s winning effort in highlight reels for a while – his spinning back kick and flying knee combination 25 seconds into the second round got him the victory over Gegard Mousasi.
• Diego Brandao didn’t need much time – 28 seconds in total – to get past Katsunori Kikuno.
• And last, but certainly not least, Keita Nakamura survived a punishing first two rounds before earning a comeback victory by putting a rear naked choke on Li Jingliang for the win in the last bout of the prelims.
• All four fighters earn an additional $50k.Follow MyMMANews.com on Social Media
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- Full Card Set for Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship; First Legal, Regulated and Sanctioned Bare Knuckle Event in the U.S. Since 1889 - May 25, 2018
- Dynasty Combat Sports: Rumble At The Ralston – Official PPV Live Stream - May 25, 2018
- Rolando Valdez inks with AMTL Promotions, Debuts at Lumpinee Stadium June 2018 - May 25, 2018