Watch the stars of UFC 191: Johnson vs. Dodson 2 weigh-in before they square off in the octagon Friday, September 4 at 7pm/4pm ETPT.
The weigh-ins take place at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Garden Arena, which is the same venue that hosts Saturday’s event. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight pass.
The full UFC 191 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Demetrious Johnson (124.5) vs. John Dodson (125) – for flyweight title
- Andrei Arlovski (237.5) vs. Frank Mir (266)
- Anthony Johnson (205) vs. Jimi Manuwa (204)
- Corey Anderson (205) vs. Jan Blachowicz (205)
- Alex Chambers (116) vs. Paige VanZant (116)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
Paul Felder (155.5) vs. Ross Pearson (155.5)
John Lineker (135.5) vs. Francisco Rivera (136)
Jessica Andrade (134.5) vs. Raquel Pennington (136)
Clay Collard (146) vs. Tiago Trator (146)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
Joe Riggs (185.5)* vs. Ron Stallings (184)
Nazareno Malegarie (156) vs. Joaquim Silva (154.5)
* Riggs was 187.5 on his first attempt, but hit 185.5 on his second attempt.