After former champion Daniel Cormier failed, the number one position on the list of 10 best heavyweight boxers belongs to Stipe Miocic. Great performances, communication skills and the ability to make use of time on social networks are 3 conditions that the 10 best MMA fighters always have. Let’s with website 512jbb take a look at this list of 10 best UFC fighters.
- Stipe Miocic: The first time Miocic became the UFC champion was in 2016, after winning the Fabricio Werdum knockout. Two years later, he lost the title to Daniel Cormier at UFC 226. In 2019, Miocic regained the title from Cormier, before successfully defending the title in August.
- Francis Ngannou: Although the American boxer has yet to win the title in heavyweight, the American boxer is highly appreciated for his strong fighting style. He once defeated former champion Cain Velasquez. Follow 188BET at website 512jbb about Ngannou’s name was more known when he knocked out Rozenstruik after 20 seconds at UFC 249.
- Curtis Blaydes: Since making his debut at UFC in 2016, the 29-year-old boxer has only lost 2 games against Ngannou. Blaydes has beaten strong competitors such as Mark Hunt, Dos Santos, Volkov and Overeem. He is expected to face Derrick Lewis on November 28 at UFC Fight Night 184.
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik: Although he just joined the UFC in 2019, the 32-year-old boxer shows that he is a formidable opponent in the heavyweight. Before that, Rozenstruik had fought in many parts of the world such as Japan, Russia, Brazil and his hometown Suriname. His last match was a technical knockout win over Dos Santos at UFC 252.
- Derrick Lewis: American boxer launched UFC in 2014 and has compared with top competitors such as Dos Santos, Cormier, Alexander Volkov, Ngannou. Lewis just set the record for heavyweight fighter with the most knockout victories at the UFC (11 times), after defeating Aleksei Oleinik in August.
- Alexander Volkov: Since the UFC debut in 2016, the 31-year-old fighter has won 5 victories. Volkov’s professional MMA achievement is 31 wins after 39 attempts. He is expected to face Walt Harris on October 25 at UFC 254.
- Junior Dos Santos: The Brazilian boxer has beaten 5 heavyweight UFC champions, including Fabricio Werdum, Frank Mir, Cain Velasquez, Shane Carwin and Stipe Miocic. In 2011, Santos won the championship title after winning the knock-out of Velasquez.
- Alistair Overeem: The 40-year-old fighter debuted in UFC in 2011 and has won 12 victories. He made a strong impression after defeating former champion Brock Lesnar at UFC 141. Overeem’s last match was a knock-out win over Augusto Sakai on September 5.
- Walt Harris: Although he has not won the championship title, the American boxer has impressed with a 100% knockout rate. After 22 attempts, Harris won 13 games including knock-out and technical knock-out.
- Augusto Sakai: Brazilian boxer transferred to UFC from Bellator MMA in 2018. The recent match against Overeem is also Sakai’s only defeat at UFC so far. With a brown belt Jiu Jitsu (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu), the 29-year-old boxer is expected to grow rapidly at the UFC.
For many people passionate about playing boxing betting at 188BET from 88betpro.com, boxing is a passion and on the way to professional boxers they have to sacrifice a lot. There are many cases where martial artists have to practice for a year to master all the basic skills. Speaking of training time, to become a professional martial artist usually takes into account the time is years, not months and it depends on: the hard work of Boxer, the teacher and his teammates.
In addition to the names mentioned above, there are a few other prominent boxers who have also stood out in the past decade, such as: Max Holloway, Nate Diaz, Tony Ferguson, Eddie Alvarez, Donald Cerrone, Michael Bisping, Frankie. Edgar, Rafael dos Anjos, Stipe Miocic, Cain Velasquez, Aung La N Sang, Kyoji Horiguchi, Junior dos Santos, Israel Adesanya, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Robbie Lawler, Douglas Lima, Patricio Pitbull, Michael Chandler, Mamed Khalidov.