Check out this recent interview with the Bethlehem Brawler, Mike Liberto who sat down with Mike Bickings of Bickings Media.
Liberto is an undefeated pro coming off a serious knee injury. He shares his thoughts on a variety of topics in this no-holds-barred interview.
The Brawler who hails from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania went 6-0 as an amateur and has a 1-0 professional record. His last fight, a first round TKO win over Tony Binder in June.
Liberto has been on the shelf, sidelined by injury but is looking to get back in action as soon as he physically can. His next stop…..World Cagefighting Championships (WCC). No date or opponent has been set as of yet.
Here are some highlights from the interview with this northeastern Pennsylvania favorite:
– “You find out who your true friends are when you are down and out. If you ain’t with me when I’m at the bottom then I don’t really care for you when I’m at the top.”
– “Society tells you , you gotta do this, you gotta do that, you gotta get a job, you gotta wear this uniform…but I don’t confide to all that bulls**t.”
– “I feel like if I’m not chasing my dream, I’m committing spiritual suicide.”
– “I ain’t the fanciest and most talented, but I will outwork you somehow.”
– “I’m ready to take people’s belts. That’s it. That’s all I’m doing. I’m taking belts.”
– “Eventually you are gonna have to respect me.”
– “I love this sport. A violent thing like this keeps me peaceful.”
– “If your head is underneath my knees, I’m gonna hammer fist the f**k out of your face.”