Bellator 118 Official Weigh-In Results
Bellator 118 kicks off tomorrow night at 7 p.m., live from the Revel Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, N.J. In the main bout, the self-proclaimed ‘Baddest Man on the Planet’ Joe Warren and Rafael Silva will throw blows to determine who takes home the interim bantamweight strap. Several fighters did not make weight on the first attempt and will have another chance to even out the scales.
The full Bellator 118 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Spike TV, 9 p.m. ET)
- Rafael Silva (136.9)^ vs. Joe Warren (134.6) – for interim bantamweight title
- Andrey Koreshkov (171) vs. Sam Oropeza (172.4)# – welterweight tournament semifinals
- Marcos Galvao (136.8) vs. Thomas Vasquez (134.6) (This was changed to a 137-pound catchweight fight)
- Liam McGeary (204) vs. Mike Mucitelli (205) – “Summer Series” light heavyweight tournament opening round
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com, 7 p.m. ET)
- Gemiyale Adkins (172.4)+ vs. Dante Rivera (170.9)
- Ryan Contaldi (186.7)* vs. Jesus Martinez (185.6)
- Eugene Fadiora (184.9) vs. Tim Woods (186)
- Darrion Caldwell (145.8) vs. Joe Pingitore (145.9)
- Lester Caslow (145.5) vs. Jay Haas (144.4)
- Mike Bannon (155.9) vs. Sidney Outlaw (155.7)
- Amran Aliyev (146) vs. Kevin Roddy (145.5)
^ Silva has been given one hour to cut the remaining 1.9 pounds
# Oropeza has been given one hour to cut the remaining 1.4 pounds
+ Adkins has been given one hour to cut the remaining 1.4 pounds
* Contaldi has been given one hour to cut the remaining 0.7 pounds
Founder of MyMMANews.com
– After writing for Ultimate MMA magazine and serving as the editor for U.S. Combat Sports, both of which went on hiatus, I decided to venture out on my own and enlist a staff of writers and photographers that could help me achieve my goal of telling stories that would otherwise go untold. We pride ourselves in taking a deeper look into the fighter, and understanding what makes them tick.
– #1 Dad, Marine Corps Veteran, 80’s and 90’s Pro Wrestling Fan, MMA Commentator, Beer Lover, and avid movie watcher. Seriously….. I watch a lot of movies.