Bellator 136 results – Ill Will retains
Bellator 136, live on Spike TV, from Irvine, California is headlined by a lightweight title fight between champion Will Brooks and challenger, Dave Jansen.
Jansen brought the fight to the champion lasting all five rounds but dropping a decision. Will Brooks seemingly won four out of five rounds according to the judges and will retain his title.
In the co-main event rising star Joe Schilling looked to remain hot with a win over Rafael Carvalho, however he fell short, losing on the judges’ scorecards via a narrow split decision.
Main Card (Live on Spike TV, 9:00 PM ET)
– Will Brooks defeated Dave Jansen via unanimous decision (49-46, 49-46, 49-46)
– Rafael Carvalho defeated Joe Schilling via split decision (28-29, 30-27, 29-28)
– Marcin Held defeated Alexander Sarnavskiy via submission (kneebar) – Round 3, 1:11
– Tony Johnson defeated Alexander Volkov via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Preliminary Card (Live Stream, 7:30 PM ET)
– Joey Beltran defeated Brian Rogers via majority decision (28-28, 29-28, 29-27)
– Saad Awad defeated Rob Sinclair via unanimous decison (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
– John Teixeira defeated Fabricio Guerreiro via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Preliminary Bouts (Not televised, Following main event)
– Marcos Bonilla vs. A.J. McKee
– Jonathan Santa Maria vs. Steve Ramirez
– Luc Bondole vs. Chris Herrera
– Chad George vs. Mark Vorgeas
– Cleber Luciano vs. Aaron Miller
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- FREE tickets to Friday’s Mayweather vs McGregor weigh-ins in Las Vegas - August 21, 2017
- USKA to host Rami Ibrahim’s 186th professional Muay Thai Fight - August 20, 2017
- Legendary music group The Killers music video for Mayweather-McGregor - August 20, 2017