Compete in epic MMA Fights! Join genuine MMA Teams and train with world famous fighters and coaches. Choose from Tristar, American Top Team, Elite MMA, SBG and many more. It’s your chance to become the ultimate MMA Champion!
MMA FEDERATION is a Fighting Game that throws you into an authentic world of Mixed Martial Arts. Discover turn-based gameplay that’s easy to learn, difficult to master and brutally addictive!
FIGHT FOR GLORY IN MMA FEDERATION. THE BEST TURN BASED FIGHTING GAME
Compete in epic MMA Fights! Join genuine MMA Teams and Train with world famous Fighters and Coaches. Choose from Tristar, American Top Team, Elite MMA, SBG and many more. It’s your chance to become the ultimate MMA Champion! MMA FEDERATION is a Fighting Game that throws you into an authentic world of Mixed Martial Arts. Discover turn-based game play that’s easy to learn, difficult to master and brutally addictive!
Create your own unique fighting style. Master a multitude of Martial Arts disciplines including Muay Thai, Boxing, Wrestling and more. Dismantle opponents with your perfect fighting style!
Compete against friends in real-time fights. Advance up the leader boards for glory and to win rewards!
TRAIN & LEVEL UP
Upgrade your fighting abilities in one of our real-world team gyms. Legendary Coaches such as Bas Rutten (Elite MMA) and Firas Zahabi (Tristar) will put you through your paces. Master each discipline by playing over 20 addicting mini-games. Train with some of the top fighters from American Top Team, SBG, Elite MMA and Tristar.
TRAIN.. FIGHT.. GLORY!
- Compete in action packed PvP Fights.
- Create unique, fully customizable fighters from thousands of options.
- Train your own team of Kickboxers, Wrestlers, Boxers, Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai fighters.
- Join your favorite real-world MMA Team. Choose from Tristar, American Top Team, SBG and more!
- Style your fighter in branded MMA gear from Hayabusa, Bad Boy, Fuji, JACO and Legacy.
- Train in many martial arts disciplines and styles, from beginner to master.
- Unlock hundreds of MMA moves, creating your own unique fighting style.
Founder of MyMMANews.com
– After writing for Ultimate MMA magazine and serving as the editor for U.S. Combat Sports, both of which went on hiatus, I decided to venture out on my own and enlist a staff of writers and photographers that could help me achieve my goal of telling stories that would otherwise go untold. We pride ourselves in taking a deeper look into the fighter, and understanding what makes them tick.
– #1 Dad, Marine Corps Veteran, 80’s and 90’s Pro Wrestling Fan, MMA Commentator, Beer Lover, and avid movie watcher. Seriously….. I watch a lot of movies.