ONE Championship confirms dates and locations for their ‘Road to ONE: Europe’ Heavyweight Grand Prix summer events.
ONE announced today that they have locked in five notable kickboxing shows. Their Road to ONE: Europe series kicks off in a few days’ time. These events will feature 32 of Europe’s best heavyweight kickboxing up and comers. They will be competing for the pugilistic purposes of securing a contract with ONE Championship.
This high-octane combat series heads to Belgrade, Serbia this Friday, June 11th at 7 p.m. CEST.
The event showcases Dutch kickboxing legend and multi-time K-1 World Grand Prix winner Semmy Schilt on the call. Arguably the most prolific heavyweight kickboxer ever appears as the special guest commentator on the broadcast.
President of ONE Championship Italy, Carlo Di Blasi stated: “I am excited to showcase the best heavyweight kickboxers in Europe. We have made incredible strides over the past few months to highlight the immense talent in the region. I have always believed in the massive potential we have in Europe, and I am thrilled to experience it firsthand.”
The subsequent next four events following this Friday will transpire in Spain, Turkey, Netherlands, and Germany. These have also been confirmed by the organization.
Road to ONE: Europe Event Calendar
- June 11th: Belgrade, Serbia at the Kovilovo Resort
Nikola Filipovic (Serbia) vs. Aleksandar Dimovski (North Macedonia)
Miroslav Vujovic (Montenegro) vs. Anto Siric (Croatia)
- June 26th: Tenerife, Spain at the Pabellon Quico Cabrera
- July 3rd: Istanbul, Turkey at the Cebeci Sports Complex
- The 10th of July: Amsterdam, Netherlands at the Sporthallen Zuid
- July 17th: Riesa, Germany at the Sachsen Arena
How To Watch
- ONE Super App: All regions
- Arena Sport TV: Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Slovenia
- FITE TV: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden
- O2TV Sport: Czech Republic and Slovakia
I’ve been enamored with combat sports for as long as I can remember. I’ve hosted MMA talk shows Lights Out and Pure Fight Radio with featured guests like Jens Pulver, Roy Nelson, Miesha Tate, Mark Coleman, and more. I’ve been an MMA broadcaster for XFFC as well as BTC and have done play by play commentary on live pay per view on GFL as well as FITE TV. I’ve provided written, audio, and video content covering some of the biggest MMA promotions like Rumble in the Cage, Unified MMA, and King of the Cage. I’ve worked as a sports entertainment personality for over five years and given play-by-play or featured promotions of KSW, ONE Championship, TKO, and Invicta FC. My work can be found in the USA Today Sports affiliate MMA Torch, Cageside Press, MMA Sucka, and Liberty Multimedia.