Stefan Struve discusses his upcoming co-main event fight with Marcos Rogerio de Lima at UFC on ESPN+ 3. The event takes place Feb. 23 at the O2 Arena in Prague, Czechnia and the entire card will air on ESPN+. Note that it will be a much earlier start time here in the US.
“The Skyscraper” discusses his current three fight losing streak and what he has learned, how he matches up stylistically with his opponent, how he is excited for a short travel day and sticking at home for this training camp, this being the last fight on his current UFC contract and what his future may hold in free agency and much more.
Struve also discusses his experience in Kazakhstan with December’s Titan FC 51 event.
“It was great,” Struve said. “It’s always fun visiting countries like that, countries you normally wouldn’t visit. I was able to corner one of my teammates from Holland and they did a great, great job with the show over there. It was a big arena, close to a sell out. Great fights, great energy. There’s always a big question mark when you promote a show that far from home when you’ve never done a show there, but they did a great job. It can only get better from here, too. I’m looking forward to big things from Titan FC in the future.”
UFC Prague will be headlined by a light heavyweight matchup between Jan Blachowicz and Thiago Santos.
Full UFC on ESPN+ 3 Fight Card
Main Card, 11 a.m. EST, ESPN+
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Thiago Santos
- Stefan Struve vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima
- Gian Villante vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk
- Liz Carmouche vs. Lucie Pudilova
- John Dodson vs. Petr Yan
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Darko Stosic
Preliminary Card, 8 a.m. EST, ESPN+
- Gillian Robertson vs. Veronica Macedo
- Dwight Grant vs. Carlo Pedersoli Jr.
- Damir Hadzovic vs. Marco Polo Reyes
- Ramazan Emeev vs. Michel Prazeres
- Daniel Teymur vs. Chris Fishgold
- Rustam Khabilov vs. Diego Ferreira
- Damir Ismagulov vs. Joel Alvarez