Zak Ottow discusses his upcoming welterweight bout against Alex Morono at UFC on ESPN+ 4. The event takes place March 9 at the Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas.
“The Barbarian” discusses successfully calling his shot to get Morono after this most recent victory, how fans reacted to his UFC Milwaukee win over Dwight Grant and how he expected the fight to go down that way, how he matches up with Morono, how he has never won a bonus in the UFC — and hopes to change that on March 9, how his MMA organization Pure FC’s next event is scheduled for the same night as his fight and what the plan is, along with much more.
UFC Wichita will be headlined by a heavyweight bout between Junior dos Santos and Derrick Lewis.
Full UFC Wichita Fight Card
- Derrick Lewis vs. Junior Dos Santos
- Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs. Curtis Millender
- Tim Means vs. Niko Price
- Ben Rothwell vs. Blagoy Ivanov
- Drew Dober vs. Beneil Dariush
- Tim Boetsch vs. Omari Akhmedov
- Sergio Moraes vs. Anthony Rocco Martin
- Yana Kunitskaya vs. Marion Reneau
- Grant Dawson vs. Julian Erosa
- Jeff Hughes vs. Maurice Greene
- Louis Smolka vs. Matt Schnell
- Zak Ottow vs. Alex Morono
- Alex White vs. Dan Moret
Mike Heck is the a freelance MMA journalist covering the sport for a number of websites. Specializing in video interviews, Mike interviews everybody from prospects, to title contenders, to world champions, along with other influential personalities in the sport of MMA. Subscribe to his channel at https://youtube.com/mikeheckmma.