After pulling out of a bout with Ben Rothwell just over a week ago, Stipe Miocic will step back into the UFC octagon in just a few short months.
Miocic will fight Andrei Arlovski (25-10) at UFC 195, January 2 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Although Miocic (13-2) pulled out of the Rothwell fight that was supposed to happen this weeknd at UFC Dublin, his manager Greg Kalikas said the fighter’s injury wasn’t severe enough to keep him out of action for long. Rothwell was pulled entirely from the card with no replacement fight in sight.
The latest UFC 195 lineup now includes:
- Champ Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit – for welterweight title
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Stipe Miocic
- Drew Dober vs. Erik Koch
- Edgar Garcia vs. Sheldon Westcott
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- Matt Serra named to UFC Hall of Fame Class of 2018 - April 21, 2018
- UFC Fight Night 128 Results – Edson Barboza vs Kevin Lee - April 21, 2018
- SDMMA – Leslie Smith finishes UFC contract without throwing a punch - April 21, 2018