Invicta FC 11 weigh-ins took place today in Los Angeles at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel. In the main event between featherweight title holder Cristiane “Cyborg” Justino (144.5) and challenger Charmaine Tweet (144.8) each fighter came in on weight.
The weigh-ins were streamed live via UFC Fight Pass. The nearby Shrine Auditorium will host Friday’s UFC Fight Pass-streamed Invicta FC event.
Laura Salazar was unable to make weight for her flyweight bout against Christine Stanley, weighing in at 128.9 pounds. According to California State Athletic Commission rules, Salazar was too heavy to continue cutting and was forced to surrender 25 percent of her purse to her opponent.
Strawweight Norma Rueda Center sacrificed 25 percent of her purse as well, weighing 116.8 pounds and being told she would not be allowed to try again despite being just under the two-pound rule. Her opponent DeAnna Bennett came in at 116.2-pounds, but was able to shed the extra weight necessary to make weight.
Full Invicta FC 11 weigh-ins include:
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, midnight ET)
- (C) Cristiane Justino (144.5) vs. Charmaine Tweet (144.8) – for featherweight title
- Alexa Grasso (115) vs. Mizuki Inoue (115.25)
- Norma Rueda Center (116.8) vs. DeAnna Bennett (116)
- Irene Aldana (135) vs. Colleen Schneider (135.3)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 10 p.m. ET)
- J.J. Aldrich (115.7) vs. Jamie Moyle (115.5)
- Amy Montenegro (115.6) vs. Brianna Van Buren (115.5)
- Laura Salazar (128.9) vs. Christine Stanley (125.5)
- Aspen Ladd (125.5) vs. Ana Carolina Vidal (125.75)
For tomorrow nights results of Invicta FC 11, visit the MMA News section of My MMA News.
Latest posts by Kyle Carroll (see all)
- Rise Submission Invitational Results - July 30, 2017
- UFC 214 Media Conference Call – Jones, Cormier, Woodley, Maia, Cyborg, Evinger - July 25, 2017
- UFC Chris Wade: I Thought He Knew He Got His Ass Kicked - July 8, 2017