Tickets for Miocic vs Hunt go on sale Thursday, March 5
Adelaide, Australia – The UFC® today announced ticket prices for the upcoming UFC® FIGHT NIGHT: MIOCIC vs. HUNT, which takes place at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre on May 10. The UFC® also updated its fight card as it makes its first visit to the South Australian capital.
Tickets for UFC® FIGHT NIGHTTM: MIOCIC vs. HUNT, go on sale Thursday, March 5 at 12 p.m. ACDT and are priced at $290.76, $204.92, $119.74, $108.54 and $62.90. Tickets will be available online at www.ticketek.com.au.
UFC Fight Club® members will have the opportunity to purchase tickets to this event on Tuesday March 3 at 12 p.m. ACDT via the website www.ufcfightclub.com. A special internet ticket presale will be available to UFC newsletter subscribers Wednesday March 4, starting at 12 p.m. ACDT. To access this presale, users must register for the UFC newsletter through UFC.com.
In addition to the five-round main event between heavyweights Stipe Miocic (12-2, fighting out of Euclid, Ohio, USA) and Mark “The Super Samoan” Hunt (10-9-1, fighting out of Sydney, Australia) the following bouts are scheduled to take place:
• Coming off a ‘Fight of the Night’ performance and successful middleweight debut, The Ultimate Fighter® Smashes winner Robert Whittaker (13-4, fighting out of Sydney, Australia) steps up against No.15 ranked Brad Tavares (13-4, fighting out of Las Vegas, Nevada, USA) as the co-main event
• UFC veteran and Brazilian jiu-jitsu specialist Anthony ‘The Hippo’ Perosh (15-8, fighting out of Sydney, Australia) meets power puncher Sean ‘The Real OC’ O’Connell (16-6, fighting out of Salt Lake City, Utah, USA) in a light heavyweight tilt
• Two undefeated lightweights will put their unblemished records on the line with Australian rising star Jake ‘The Celtic Kid’ Matthews (9-0, fighting out of Melbourne, Australia) paired against bruising boxer James ‘The Texecutioner’ Vick (7-0, fighting out of Fort Worth, Texas, USA)
• No.15 ranked strawweight brash brawler ‘Rowdy’ Bec Rawlings (5-4, fighting out of Brisbane, Australia) faces No.14 ranked Seohee Ham (15-6, fighting out of Busan, South Korea)
• New Zealand native Dylan ‘The Villain’ Andrews (18-7, fighting out of the Gold Coast, Australia) takes on British brawler Bradley ‘Bear’ Scott (10-3, fighting out of Melksham, England) at middleweight
• Strawweight speedster Alex ‘Astro Girl’ Chambers (4-2, fighting out of Sydney, Australia) will meet hot prospect Kailin Curran (3-1, fighting out of Ewa Beach, Hawaii, USA)
• The Ultimate Fighter® Nations: Canada vs. Australia Australian teammates Brendan ‘The Badger’ O’Reilly (5-1-1, fighting out of Brisbane, Australia) and Vik ‘The Spartan’ Grujic (7-5, fighting out of Melbourne, Australia) face off in a welterweight war on home soil
• Kiwi featherweight Dan ‘The Hangman’ Hooker (12-5, fighting out of Auckland, New Zealand) meets Japanese veteran Hatsu Kioki (27-8-2, fighting out of Nagoya, Japan)
Since 2010, the UFC has hosted six live events in Australia with each experiencing tremendous success. Collectively, the six events have seen more than 75,000 fans in attendance and millions worldwide watching on Pay-Per-View and broadcast television. The three host cities to date – Sydney, Gold Coast and Brisbane – have had a cumulative gross gate of more than $12 million and millions more in economic impact.
Additional bouts for UFC FIGHT NIGHT™: MIOCIC vs. HUNT will be announced in the coming weeks.
For more information or current fight news, visit au.ufc.com. All bouts live and subject to change.Follow MyMMANews.com on Social Media