UFC in search of new octagon girls for new reality television series
Do you want to be the new Arianny Celeste or Brittney Palmer? Here’s your chance. The UFC is seeking new ring card girls, referred to as octagon girls within the organization, for a new reality television series.
The new show will be filmed for the POP TV Network.
The Pilgrim Media Group is currently seeking models who:
- Are at least 21 years of age and live in Southern California
- Have a fit and athletic body type
- Are legally able to work and live in the United States
- Have never appeared in pornographic material
- Are not contractually tied to any other combat sports promotion
- Can attend scheduled auditions in North Hollywood during the week of October 24 and film a presentation for the show in mid-November.
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- Bellator Teams Up With Wireless Carrier Boost Mobile - January 16, 2018
- Max Holloway Battles Frankie Edgar In Blockbuster Featherweight Title Fight At UFC 222 - January 16, 2018
- 2017 M-1 Global Fighter of the Year: M-1 Challenge lightweight champion Damir Ismagulov - January 16, 2018