UFC in search of new octagon girls for new reality television series
Do you want to be the new Arianny Celeste or Brittney Palmer? Here’s your chance. The UFC is seeking new ring card girls, referred to as octagon girls within the organization, for a new reality television series.
The new show will be filmed for the POP TV Network.
The Pilgrim Media Group is currently seeking models who:
- Are at least 21 years of age and live in Southern California
- Have a fit and athletic body type
- Are legally able to work and live in the United States
- Have never appeared in pornographic material
- Are not contractually tied to any other combat sports promotion
- Can attend scheduled auditions in North Hollywood during the week of October 24 and film a presentation for the show in mid-November.
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- VIDEO – UFC Fighters Get Chiropractic Adjustments – LOUD - December 12, 2017
- Gloves lined with sensors, artificial intelligence, approved for test-run at UFC 219 - December 12, 2017
- Two Thrilling Championship Fights Headline UFC Return To Boston – UFC 220 - December 12, 2017