Order the Wimp 2 Warrior Melbourne Season 2 Finale from the Melbourne Pavilion in Kensington, Victoria, Australia. The broadcast begins at 4 a.m. EST here in the United States.
In February this year, 42 everyday individuals signed up for a challenge that would put their physical and mental states to the test – throughout the space of 6 months, they would push through a gruelling fight camp that would lead them to touch gloves in a fully sanctioned MMA fight.
For the 32 remaining contestants, the W2W Melbourne Finale brings all their hard work and discipline to the cage, as they get matched up to face each other.
Be prepared to see the transformations as the newly formed amateur fighters show off a display of athleticism and grit. From having little or no experience in MMA training, they’ve embraced the fighter lifestyle to make drastic changes towards their diet, fitness and skillsets.
This card is set to feature an exciting display of grappling, striking and submissions – you’d be crazy to miss the buzz!
- Homer Du vs Jason Ferreira
- Andrew Hucklebridge vs Leigh Andrianopoulos
- Jarred Scoffern vs Matthew Cossens
- Luke Lange vs Jimmy Dixon
- Darren Larkman vs Zeb Grant
- Lee Thomas vs Ben McGaw
- Andrew Menelaou vs Louise McKenzie
- Erin Healy vs Angelica Silva
- Mahesh Fernando vs Craig Dunlop
- Hannah Meade vs Hana Brunner
- James Summersby vs Joshua Bekker
- Corey Marshall vs Tom Ceh
- Cortney Hansen vs Alex McNeill
- Sandeep Bammi vs Naim Bashir
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- Full Titan FC 48 fight card released, “Shorty” Torres defends back at 125-pounds - January 17, 2018
- Tony Ferguson vs Khabib Nurmagomedov set, Conor to be stripped - January 17, 2018
- UFC and Monster Energy Announced Extension of Global Partnership - January 17, 2018