Natural health products like hemp oil and cannabidiol (CBD) oil are gaining popularity. This is especially true during the COVID-19 pandemic when people need a strong immune system more than ever. These supplements are easy on the pocket, and there’s scientific and anecdotal evidence showing the therapeutic benefits of natural health products.
Let’s look at 5 reasons why natural health products are popular nowadays.
1. All “Natural” Is Trending
Based on the 2018 report by global research and consulting firm Kline & Company, the “natural” trend is in vogue in the personal care industry. There’s a rapid growth of niche startups and businesses in the industry and the uptrend is likely to continue.
Along with the trending “natural” niches, natural health products are also in demand. If you want to benefit from these products, you must learn more about them, like knowing the difference between hemp oil vs. CBD oil.
2. Influence of Celebrities Using Natural Health Products
Celebrities are usually imitated by the public, so they’re one of the major reasons why natural products are gaining popularity. Fans support and follow their idols and businesses take advantage of this fact to penetrate the market. That’s why even consumers who don’t have in-depth knowledge about these products are tempted and influenced by celebrities to buy them. This gives the demand for natural health products a boost.
Check out these celebrities who are using natural health products, like CBD and hemp oil:
3. Promising Health Benefits
Natural health products provide tons of health benefits, making them popular nowadays. They are the upgraded versions of traditional herbs and plants used during ancient times. Chinese medicine is an example of where herbs were used to cure illnesses. For instance, CBD oil can be used to reduce anxiety, relieve pain, and improve sleep.
Check out the other promising health benefits of natural health products:
Hemp Oil: It helps reduce wrinkles, spots, and fine lines, preventing early signs of aging. The oleic acids and linoleic acid found in hemp oil play a vital role in anti-aging and overall skin health. That’s why adding hemp oil in your diet is a good idea.
CBD Oil: It’s usually used as a natural and safe alternative to pain medications. It works with the body’s natural endocannabinoid system to help relieve inflammation and pain without the side effects. People who don’t want to take over-the-counter medications resort to CBD oil to combat pain and stress and improve sleep.
4. Social Media Marketing Strategies
Natural product companies do an excellent job of promoting their products through digital marketing, like social media. Because Facebook, Instagram, and similar platforms are avenues where people share their experiences, including the products they use to manage signs and symptoms of diseases, social media is the perfect platform to promote natural health products.
5. Natural Health Products Are Easy on the Pocket
Medicines can be so expensive. That’s why more and more people are using natural health products to gain therapeutic benefits without spending that much. Of course, while natural health products are FDA-approved, they have very few approved therapeutic benefits based on major clinical trials. However, anecdotal evidence suggests therapeutic claims.
Tips When Choosing Natural Health Products
While natural health products are extremely popular, it’s important to be careful when choosing the best ones for you and your family. Check out these buying tips to keep you guided:
- Always read all the details of the listing or the label of the natural health product you’re planning to buy.
- Make sure to buy natural health products from trusted vendors or sellers, especially when buying online. Check the company profile, where they are based, and third-party testing reports or certifications that they have.
- Inquire about the source of the raw materials used, like hemp plants, to ensure they are sustainable, support local farmers, and protect the environment.
- Compare the prices and the promised benefits of natural health products. If you have doubts or questions, you may contact the customer service department of the company via phone call, email, or chat.
- Check the dosage recommendations of the natural health product and follow them to avoid potential problems.
Natural health products are popular because many people find them highly effective in reducing the signs and symptoms of various medical conditions. Besides, consumers are influenced by celebrities and social media influencers. The marketing strategies of natural product companies are strong, convincing consumers to try them out based on research studies and anecdotal evidence. However, you must keep the above tips in mind while selecting natural products.