Unlike recent UFC events where early weigh-ins are followed by ceremonial weigh-ins, or there are no ceremonial weigh-ins following the early weigh-ins, today the UFC will take a different approach. There will only be ceremonial/official weigh-ins for UFC Fight Night 121 and it will take place at 7 p.m. EST at the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia.
UFC Fight Night 121 takes place Sunday (but airs live on Saturday in North America due to the time difference) at Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, and it airs on FS1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass.
UFC Fight Night 121 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (FS1, 10 p.m. ET)
Fabricio Werdum (249) vs. Marcin Tybura (247)
Jessica-Rose Clark (128)* vs. Bec Rawlings (125)
Tim Means (170) vs. Belal Muhammad (170)
Jake Matthews (170) vs. Bojan Velickovic (170)
Daniel Kelly (185) vs. Elias Theodorou (185)
Alex Volkanovski (149) vs. Shane Young (147) – catchweight bout, 150 pounds
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
Ryan Benoit (129)+ vs. Ashkan Mokhtarian (125)
Will Brooks (156) vs. Nik Lentz (155)
Anthony Hamilton (261) vs. Adam Wieczorek (238)
Damien Brown (155) vs. Frank Camacho (160)^
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
Alex Chambers (115) vs. Nadia Kassem (120)#
Jenel Lausa (124) vs. Eric Shelton (125)
Rashad Coulter (249) vs. Tai Tuivasa (265)
- – Rose-Clark gives up 20 percent of her purse for missing weight.
- – Benoit gives up 20 percent of his purse for missing weight.
^ – Camacho gives up 30 percent of his purse for missing weight.
– Kassem gives up 30 percent of her purse for missing weight.Follow MyMMANews.com on Social Media
Latest posts by Eric Kowal (see all)
- UFC 220 results – Miocic vs Ngannou, Cormier vs Oezdemir - January 20, 2018
- Bellator 192 Results – Rampage vs Sonnen, Lima vs. MacDonald - January 20, 2018
- WATCH: Bellator 192 preliminary bouts – 7 p.m. EST - January 20, 2018