What is UFC Fight Pass?
A while back the UFC launched their UFC Rewards program which gives users points for doing things they already do, like visiting us online at UFC.com, interacting with on Facebook and Twitter, watching UFC.TV, reading your emails, buying Pay-Per-View events and more.
Then, REDEEM your points for things like limited-edition collectibles and exclusive experiences that won’t be available anywhere else.
With UFC Rewards you’ll get access to:
- Exclusive merchandise!
- Limited-edition collectibles!
- Once-in-a-lifetime experiences with your favorite fighters, UFC President Dana White, Octagon Girls, and UFC personalities!
- Free Pay-Per-Views on UFC.TV and subscriptions!
- And much, much more!
Today, however a change had to be made to the points system. Apparently some users were cheating the system trying to get one over on the UFC. Below is an email sent out from the UFC Rewards managers.
UFC Rewards Member,
We have had to make some changes to the program due to the recent discovery of deliberate cheating. We hope that these changes will be temporary as we put measures in place to identify and stop the fraudulent behavior.
Below, you’ll see a list of activities that have been changed:
1. Per the programs Terms & Conditions (which all members accepted when an account is created), each member is allowed only one account. If an individual has multiple accounts, the one with the least amount of activity (based on points or last log-in date) will be the one deactivated.
2. The caps for the following Daily Activities have been reduced: Retweet, Read an article on UFC.com, Watch a UFC Video, Quick Vote on UFC.com, and UFC event Hashtags.
3. We will no longer be extending UFC FIGHT PASS subscriptions. If you are already a UFC FIGHT PASS member, you will need to cancel the existing subscription. Once it is no longer active, you can reactivate using the Promo Code you are provided.
4. All UFC Rewards items that require shipping are now only available to members with a US or Canadian address.
Please visit the Earn tab at UFCRewards.com for more details.
As a reminder, Members shall not attempt to earn Points by any fraudulent means (including without limitation, but using any script, bot or other automated means). If you are not participating in any fraudulent behavior, we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Founder of MyMMANews.com
– After writing for Ultimate MMA magazine and serving as the editor for U.S. Combat Sports, both of which went on hiatus, I decided to venture out on my own and enlist a staff of writers and photographers that could help me achieve my goal of telling stories that would otherwise go untold. We pride ourselves in taking a deeper look into the fighter, and understanding what makes them tick.
– #1 Dad, Marine Corps Veteran, 80’s and 90’s Pro Wrestling Fan, MMA Commentator, Beer Lover, and avid movie watcher. Seriously….. I watch a lot of movies.