National Bodybuilding Co. Full Prep Multivitamin Review: Here, we will review National Bodybuilding Co’s Multivitamin and decide if it can improve your physical performance, enable you to recover faster, and give you more energy, as well as numerous other benefits.
There is some confusion as to whether multivitamins are really necessary. If you are being strict with your diet and making sure it’s balanced, do you really need to supplement it?
Unfortunately, recent studies have shown that the natural minerals found in soil are depleting across the globe.  Decreasing natural minerals coupled with extreme food processing and modern transportation methods, seriously reduces the number of nutrients in our fruits and vegetables.
A sad reality, but years ago, people absorbed more nutrients from the foods they consumed then we do today.
If you live a sedimentary lifestyle, then you can probably manage it ok. However, as a bodybuilder who is frequently exercising and putting stress on your muscles, if you are not supplementing, then you are probably not consuming sufficient nutrients for your body to function properly. You will not be reaching your peak performance levels and will likely have to take breaks long before you should.
When you work out, you are placing extra strain on your muscles, joints, CNS, and brain. And as your metabolism increases, you will also be losing minerals through your sweat.
If you want to be the best you can be, work out harder, recover faster, have more energy, and build bigger muscles, then you need to make sure your body has all of the vitamins and minerals it needs. Especially if you are eating a vegan diet.
The truth of the matter is, if you are not consistently taking a quality multivitamin, then you could be seriously hindering your performance. Your muscles will not improve past a certain point, and you could find it hard to lose weight intentionally. Even top athletes with strict diets like Paula Findlay finished last in an Olympic Triathlon due to low iron levels.
The good news is that National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamins can help…
What is National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin?
National Bodybuilding Co. Multi is a modern health and fitness supplement that can give you a strong basis to develop the ultimate diet for your bodybuilding routine.
Over 19 bioactive vitamins and minerals and 3 quality herb blends, and still vegan-friendly. It has been designed to improve your performance, aid your recovery, improve your energy and focus, and support your body’s hormones.
According to the manufacturer, National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin has the potential to provide you with the following benefits
- Boosts energy – Each serving contains optimized amounts of each ingredient to increase mitochondria, producing ATP in your cells, giving you more energy.
- Assists in digestion and nutrient bioavailability– Many of the ingredients, such as B vitamins, help your body metabolize food and turn it into consistent energy.
- Optimizes Hormones– High amounts of magnesium and specialized herbs boost anabolic hormones.
- Promotes muscle recovery– Building muscles drain them of macronutrients and Micronutrients are required to carry fats, proteins, amino acids, and carbohydrates around your body, integral to muscle and cell repair.
How to Use
- You should take them alongside your first meal of the day so that your body can absorb all of the fat-soluble compounds.
- National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin advises that you consume two capsules per day to meet your body’s nutritional needs, enabling you to reach your peak performance.
The list of ingredients is transparent and allows us to analyze the dosages and make sure that the ranges are safe and effective.
We have found that National Bodybuilding Co Multivitamins surpass other products on the market. The dosages of each ingredient are clinically researched and optimized for your performance.
The multivitamin is also free from harmful pesticides or synthetics. And so, the product should be side-effect free.
Here’s an in-depth look at each ingredient:
National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin Ingredient Breakdown
- Vitamin A – strengthens your immune system and helps repair tissues.
- B Vitamins– boosts energy levels, improves mental focus, and nerve myelination.
- Vitamin C– aids the development and growth of tissues. 
- Vitamin D– provides the bones with calcium and enhances hormones that aid muscle-building. 
- Vitamin E– decreases inflammation and helps muscles to recover faster.
- Magnesium– promotes healthy sleep, regulates metabolism, and relives cramping muscles.  Learn how Magnesium works for your muscles here.
- Zinc– protects the body from cortisol, the stress hormone, that can have harmful effects on the body. It also aids the immune system read more here.
- Calcium– strengthens the bones and joints and helps the body’s nervous system.
- Selenium– defends the body’s cells from oxidative stress and increases the capacity of airways.
- Manganese– keeps blood sugar levels low and regulates inflammation, which helps your body recover faster after exercise and prevents dips in your energy levels.
- Copper– helps the body produce red blood cells and aids nerve function.
- Chromium– helps prevent food cravings and unintentional weight gain. 
- Molybdenum– helps to remove toxins from the body.
- Immune Support Blend– contains anti-inflammatory herbs such as Echinacea and Spirulina that fight pathogens.
- Male Support Blend– consists of Lycopene, Urtica dioica, Saw Palmetto, and other ingredients that improve male performance, both inside the gym and out.
- Energy Support Blend– Comprised of Pomegranate, Cinnamon Bark, naturally energizing green tea, and other ingredients that prevent energy crashes after food.
Price and Value for Money
National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin costs $34 for a full month supply.
The extensive research into the dosages of each ingredient and the progressive manufacturing of this product makes it safe for daily use.
National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin is excellent value for money– it provides clean nutrition that will help you work out harder and for longer, while aiding your recovery, boosting your energy, and optimizing your hormone levels.
To purchase National Bodybuilding Co. Multivitamin, click here: https://nationalbodybuildingco.com/products/bodybuilders-multivitamin
As we see it, this supplement is the one of the best multivitamins on offer.
It comprises 20 essential vitamins and minerals and 3 supporting blends; you are sure to see the difference in your performance and your physical appearance. Once you start taking this consistently, you will wonder how you ever got by without it.
- 3 specialized herbal blends
- 20 bioactive vitamins and minerals
- Made in cGMP and FDA-approved facilities
- Free of unwanted chemicals, common allergens, or harmful fillers
- Excellent customer support and fast shipping.
- Only available through the manufacturer’s website
- Only ships to the USA and Canada.
- DePhillipo NN, Aman ZS, Kennedy MI, Begley JP, Moatshe G, LaPrade RF. Efficacy of Vitamin C Supplementation on Collagen Synthesis and Oxidative Stress After Musculoskeletal Injuries: A Systematic Review. Orthop J Sports Med. 2018;6(10):2325967118804544. Published 2018 Oct 25. doi:10.1177/2325967118804544
- Laird E, Ward M, McSorley E, Strain JJ, Wallace J. Vitamin D and bone health: potential mechanisms. Nutrients. 2010;2(7):693-724. doi:10.3390/nu2070693
- Cao Y, Zhen S, Taylor AW, Appleton S, Atlantis E, Shi Z. Magnesium Intake and Sleep Disorder Symptoms: Findings from the Jiangsu Nutrition Study of Chinese Adults at Five-Year Follow-Up. Nutrients. 2018;10(10):1354. Published 2018 Sep 21. doi:10.3390/nu10101354
- A scientific review: the role of chromium in insulin resistance. Diabetes Educ. 2004;Suppl:2-14.
- Human security at risk as depletion of soil accelerates, scientists warn – https://news.berkeley.edu/2015/05/07/soil-depletion-human-security/